How do you, as a social purpose leader, stay focused, effective and grounded during times of transition?
Find out in our #amexleads Twitter chat on April 25, 2018 at 12.30 p.m. ET. You’ll hear insights from the 2018 American Express Leadership Academy Global Alumni Summit Award Finalists:
- Lucretia Doyle, Program Manager at the Points of Light Foundation
- Jillian Gedeon, co-founder and Executive Director of the International Youth Alliance for Family Planning (IYAFP)
- Bahati Kanyamanza, co-founder of COBURWAS International Youth Organization to Transform Africa
- Carlos Lejnieks, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Essex, Hudson, and Union Counties
- Tonia Spence, Senior Director of Early Childhood Services at The Jewish Board
Use #amexleads to get (and give) tips and advice on how leaders can "avoid the noise" and stay connected to what matters most during times of transition, as well as ideas to support ourselves and our teams to stay on mission despite changes in internal and external conditions. Here are the questions we have for our panalists. We invite you to add yours at any time using #amexleads: